- 28-Aug-2013 to 30-Sep-2013 (PST)
- Division 3
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Full Time
Salary Range: Negotiable
Work Location: San Diego, CA
Relocation Assistance: None
Employment Type: Full Time/Salary
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. citizen and hold an active Secret clearance.
Mandatory Skill Requirements (must have):
• Must have 3+ years of experience in HP Total Records and Information Management (HP-TRIM)/Workflows and Content Management of Wikis and websites.
• Must be "IT Savvy" and understand document nomenclature and configuration management.
• Must possess proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat software.
• Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision, but able to work and operate independently, exercising good judgment and discretion to resolve discrepancies.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills and demonstrate ability to prioritize multiple competing work demands at a high level.
Support SPAWAR competencies, System Centers, and affiliated PEOs with the appropriate level of knowledge, oversight, administration, and coordination to achieve assigned objectives.
Maintain standards for filing and maintaining SPAWAR records, including maintenance and management of the Standard Subject Identification Codes (SSIC) system which identifies and categorizes similar subject matter records within logical systematic codes. Train records officers on management and preservation of SPAWAR records. Conduct records management surveys and audits, ensuring that records management policies, practices, and procedures are consistent with strategic goals and objectives of SPAWAR and higher authority. Facilitate transfer of historically significant records to NARA, retire semi-active records to the Federal Records Centers or other holding or storage areas, and facilitate the destruction of records when they are no longer needed. Facilitate the identification of SPAWAR vital records to ensure records associated with emergency operations are maintained and safeguarded to enable the SPAWAR continuity of operations program (COOP) during emergency conditions.
Act as the subject matter expert (SME) of the Navy's electronic records management (ERM) system, HP Total Records and Information Management (HP-TRIM). Provide training and administrative level support to local HP-TRIM administrators at SPAWAR HQ, PEOs, and System Centers. Facilitate the documentation and enforcement of HP-TRIM business rules, guidelines, and requirements. Develop a robust HP-TRIM training program using SPAWAR-specific HP-TRIM User Training guides and videos. Support SPAWAR Acquisition Program Managers in documenting DITPR-DON records management requirements for SPAWAR IT systems.
Education/Equivalent: Associates Degree, or three or more years of document management experience with strong background as a records specialist.
Travel Required: None
Comments: Apply for position online at http://industechnology.applicantpro.com/jobs/. Former U.S. Navy Yeoman are encouraged to apply for the position.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!