- 08-Oct-2013 to 30-Jan-2014 (PST)
- Division 8
- Port Hueneme, CA, USA
- Full Time
Job Requisition Number: 20130910L1
Job Title: Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Management Support Specialist
Salary Range: Negotiable
Work Location: Port Hueneme, CA
Relocation Assistance: None. Applicants must be currently residing in or state willingness to relocate self to Port Hueneme, CA or surrounding areas.
Employment Type: Full Time; Direct Unfunded; Contingent upon contract award.
Security Clearance: Secret or meet U.S. Department of Defense eligibility requirements.
Mandatory Skill Requirements (must have):
Two (2) to (5) years of relevant experience. Ability to prepare charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, and utilization. Ability to recommend revision of methods of operation, policies and procedures, forms, reports, material handling, alterations in equipment or office layout, simplification, computer systems, or other changes to increase production or improve standards. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have the ability to correspond effectively over the phone, in email, and in person.
Familiarity with the following Navy Systems:
• Life Cycle Sustainment Plan
• DMSMS and COTS Management Plan
• User's Logistics Support Summary
• Integrated Logistics Support Plan
• Acquisition Logistics Support Plan
• Work Breakdown Structure
Desired Skill Requirements:
Familiarization with the following Navy weapon systems:
• Tomahawk Fire Control System and All-Up Round (AUR)
• Harpoon Ship Command Launch Control System (HSCLCS)
• Naval Fire Control System (NFCS)
• Supporting Arms Coordination Center-Automation (SACC-A)
• Gun Fire Control System including MK34 and MK86
• Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) Seaframe Combat System including Total Ship
• Computing Environment (TSCE)
• LCS Mission Modules
• DDG-1000 Combat System
• Advanced Radars including Dual Band Radar (DBR) and Air & Missile Defense
• Radar (AMDR)
• MK 51 MOD 0 Gun Weapon System (GWS) Munitions (Long Range Land Attack
• Projectile (LRLAP))
• Coast Guard National Security Cutter and Patrol Craft Combat Systems
• Intrepid Tiger
• Fire Scout Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
• Define system supportability requirements, evaluate program documentation for logistics impacts, coordinate logistic tasks, review and track logistics products, and participate in various working groups and integrated product teams dedicated to development of specific logistics products.
• Perform shipboard combat systems computer program logistics support to include hardware, software, documentation, and support tools. Personnel who execute this task must be able to carry secret data or equipment to and from activities and ships.
• Coordinate and interface with NSWC PHD, other government activities, and various contractor offices for meetings, program schedules, milestones, and product deliveries. Develop and maintain Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
• Compile and input data in various databases/systems/applications. Develop, maintain, and update a variety of reports, charts, and graphs. Some examples are: Proposed Fleet Introduction or Installation Schedules; Projected Installation Checkout (INCO)/Material Certification (MAT CERT) Travel Schedules; Ships Profile; Earned Value Management (EVM) Indicators; and Total Operating Costs Profiles.
• Perform logistics management functions to include the following: prepare, maintain, review, and validate various reports, lists, management documents, and inventories; coordinate and manage the generation and update of charts, establish and report metrics, and participate in programmatic meetings; perform meeting management including coordination, scheduling, facilities, and recording minutes/notes and action items.
• Perform logistics duties in support of hardware development to include the following: maintain a lessons learned database for fielded Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS) equipment; collect and report development costs related to COTS Management; coordinate review of Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) documents and other Business Case Analyses (BCAs).
• Document and track all changes to logistics support and planning documents. This includes crosschecking changes across logistics documents to ensure other affected documents are consistently annotated.
BA/BS Degree preferred.
Minimal travel may be required to Fleet concentration areas and other meeting locations such as NSWC Dahlgren, VA; Norfolk, VA; Wallops Is, VA; Austin, TX; San Diego, CA; and Washington DC.
Apply for position online at http://industechnology.applicantpro.com/jobs/. Please be sure to address all requirements of posted requisition in resume.
INDUS is currently bidding on a logistics contract. Hiring contingent upon contract award.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!